Recruitment for Reviewers
International Journal of Leadership, Education, and Business Studies (IJLEBS) are looking for dedicated peer reviewers for the academic journal hosted by WAAD. Peer reviewers get one free complimentary copy as an honorarium. Reviewer’s name will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage as well. Participation in the peer-review process is essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Editors will work with reviewers to determine the quality and significance of every submission.
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the IJLEBS journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in global forum. Reviewers’ names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage.
Status: Part time
Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based
Honorarium : One free complimentary copy of the Journal
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Be fluent in academic and professional English
3. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
4. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
5. Follow code of ethics and reviewers guide
How to apply
1. Complete the reviewer online application form.
2. Attach your CV or Resume