Some basics for publishing in this journal
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been re-written and the author has cleared any required permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All manuscripts are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must affirm they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article.
- A full statement of our Ethical Guides for Authors (PDF) is available.